Our team has been conducting training and development programs for university rectors and presidents, higher education senior administrators, and faculty for some time. More recently, we’ve also provided training for secondary school leaders such as principals, finance managers, and librarians.
AHEAD has a strong track record of developing and implementing these programs around the globe. We have engaged our faculty, alumni from the Executive Doctorate in Higher Education Management program, The Learning Alliance experts, and faculty from across the University of Pennsylvania to provide training and utilize leading experts and researchers in educational leadership, development, and governance.
Our training programs are customized and offer unique advantages over other training and development programs:
- An Ivy League Institution: Access to world-class education from one of the world’s leading universities and schools of education
- World Renowned Faculty: Deep expertise in all areas of higher education
- Blended Learning Solutions: Innovative, varied, high-impact teaching methodologies
- Emphasis on Application: Focus on real world issues and implementation
- Willingness to Customize: Highly responsive faculty and staff and ability to work collaboratively with our partners
- Commitment to and Experience in Higher Education Training: Experience conducting a significant number of programs for international leaders
Examples of programs:
- University Academic Governance
- Board Governance at Public Institutions
- Accreditation and Compliance
- Strategic Financial Planning
- Building an Effective Financial Leadership and Management Team
- Institutional Data Application to Management
- Targeting Resources Toward Mission
- Budget and School Autonomy
- Library Leadership Development Program
US-UK SENIOR LEADER DIALOGUE:
The Shifting Public Purposes of Higher Education
April 29 - May 1, 2015
Two-day, high-level dialogue on the shifting public purposes of higher education and the implications for leadership.
Learn more and register